First post

Hello all,

This blog entry and it's subsequent entries are the stories of our family.

I needed to set up a domain for my ongoing training in using cloud-based software and this site is one of many steps to set up, edit, maintain, and remove items from a Windows-based domain. Hopefully, this will culminate in earning one of several MCSA or MCSE certifications. In turn, those certifications will, hopefully, lead to a better paying job. Right now, I'm just enjoying the challenge of making everything work.

For now, I'll introduce our family, I'm Chris. My wife is Beth.
We have three adopted children, Vivienne (6),
Naomi (4),
and David (3).
We're also in the process of adopting three brothers in foster care who have been living with us (on and off) for the past five years.

Right now, I'm unemployed but I'm trying to earn the above mentioned certifications in order to get a good job. In the meantime, I'll likely take a desktop/helpdesk position. Beth is currently a substitute teacher who is going back to school to earn her Master's Degree in ESL education. From there, she's hoping to get a job in our local school district.

We also have four cats who keep us on our toes, including a crabby old lady who's 17 years old and a super fat tomcat who really doesn't seem to care if we ever come home again.

For now, drop us a line if you're in town or just send us a message to let us know how you're doing and we'll do our best to keep you updated.

Thanks for reading,
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2017 update